Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping & Returns
- Backorder Items
- Return Questions
- Payment Methods
- International Orders
- Cisco Merchandise
- Protecting Your Data
- Shipping Information
- Proposition 65 Notice
- About Roberstson Marketing
Shipping & Returns
• When will I receive my order? In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours after you submit your order. Delivery time will depend upon product availability and selected shipping method.
• When will I receive a product if it's on backorder? The store is occasionally out-of-stock on popular items. It may take between 1-4 weeks for a product on backorder to be shipped to you. You will receive an e-mail notification upon shipment.
• How much is shipping and handling for my order? Shipping and handling charges are calculated based upon your order total. Your shipping charges will be indicated when your order is placed. In your shopping cart calculate the charges by selecting the destination and level of service. UPS ships within the U.S. and FedEx ships all international orders, including Canada and Puerto Rico. (International order shipping amounts will vary greatly depending upon the selected destination.)
The recipient is responsible for the payment of Customs duties to the courier on or before delivery. Orders returned or refused at International delivery addresses will not be refunded. Deliveries shipped to Cisco office addresses will not be paid for by Cisco, shipping to a personal address is recommended.
• Can products be shipped to PO Boxes/APO/FPO addresses? We do not currently ship to P.O. Boxes. All products can be shipped to APO and FPO addresses and will typically be sent via USPS. When shipping to an APO/FPO, please remember to indicate the following: US for recipients within the United States; AE for recipients in Canada, Europe, Africa or Middle East; and, AP for recipients in Asia or the Pacific. For all addresses select United States from the country pull down menu.
• Will I be charged sales tax? In states where our commerce service provider and fulfillment partners have operations, we are required to charge sales tax on product purchases as well as shipping and handling. Cisco Merchandise Store currently collects sales tax in the following states: AL, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NV, NJ, NY, NC, PA, SC, TN, VA, WA, and WV
• What is the policy and process for returns? Products that have not been used and are in new condition may be returned within 30 days.
Although we make every attempt to have items available in stock, occasionally we may list inventory as backordered, indicating that the item is temporarily out of stock. If a negative number is showing on the site for inventory, it reflects a backorder status and you may continue to order this item but understand that it will be backordered. These items are not available to ship immediately because we are in the process of securing additional inventory from our suppliers. For all backorder items, please allow for an additional 2-4 weeks.
• Collecting Information
We automatically track your Internet domain address, other identifiers, location, and your use of this website, and analyze this data for trends and statistics. We also maintain a record of your online purchases. At times (e.g., when you purchase a product, register an account, and password) we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, including your name, address, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. Whether or not you provide such information is completely your own choice. But, if you choose not to provide such information, you may be unable to use this website or make online purchases. To have your account information deleted pursuant to GDPR guidelines, please submit a request to email@example.com.
• Using Information
We use the information that you provide and that we collect automatically for internal business purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, fraud prevention activities, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of new products, marketing special offers, requesting reviews, and providing you with other information from and about us. We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services such as payment processing, order processing, tax calculation, fulfillment, shipping, data management, marketing, advertising, and other services. We provide such companies or persons with the information needed for them to perform these services, which may include your personal information. Such information may be transmitted outside the United States, European Union, and other countries and regions. In certain instances, we may disclose your personally identifiable information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to us, our customers, our suppliers, or our service providers. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe the laws require it or when requested by governmental authorities.
Please note that we operate this website on behalf of a third party which is identified on the website by its logo, branding, or other indications. We will disclose the information that you provide and that we collect automatically to that third party, and we have no control over how that third party may use that information. However, you may have a separate relationship with that third party, such as an employment agreement or policy, which may require that you comply with the third party's requirements regarding your use of this website.
• Changing Information
If you would like to update or correct your e-mail address, street address, or other personal information with us, please do so by accessing your account information on our homepage. In addition, when you purchase from us through our website, we may need to contact you via telephone, facsimile, e-mail or mail to review questions or issues specific to your order, or to notify you of product availability, special offers, review requests, and other communications, even if you have opted to not receive communications from us. We may use of “auto-responders” and other technologies to automatically contact you.
Our website is a general audience website. We do not knowingly accept personal information from any child under 18 years of age. If we are notified that a child has registered an account and password with us, we will remove the information associated with that account and password. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and supervise children's access to the web. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not given permission to use this website or make any purchases from us.
We use security tools to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot assure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use reasonable efforts to protect its security on our systems. We urge you to keep your account and password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
Please note that returns and exchanges are not permitted for custom decorated (DTO) merchandise. Unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with an original receipt. All sales are final on clearance merchandise. To return non-clearance items, please include original packing slip and circle the item(s) that you are returning and whether you would like to be credited or have an exchange. If you do not have the packing list, please write the above information on a blank piece of paper and include your name, the person's name that placed the order and your address. Return the package to:
ATTN: CISCO RETURNS DEPARTMENT
Robertson Marketing Group
359 Kesler Mill Rd
Salem, VA 24153
• Can I place an order via telephone or e-mail? We ask and encourage you to place your order online, however, customer service is available 24 hours a day at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available Monday - Friday from 8:00AM to 7:00PM EST at 1(888)675-8676 (in the U.S.) or 1(540)389-0014 (outside the U.S.).
• How can I track my order? If you have placed an order, you may check the status on "My Account" page once you are logged into the site.
• Can I make changes to my order? You may contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1(888)675-8676 (in the U.S.) or 1(540)389-0014 (outside the U.S.) to determine if your order can be changed prior to order processing and shipment.
• Can I cancel my order? Order processing begins after you click on the submit button therefore it may not be possible to cancel your order. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(888)675-8676 (in the U.S.) or 1(540)389-0014 (outside the U.S.) for assistance and if your order cannot be cancelled, you may return it.
• Can I purchase a Gift Card or Certificate? Yes. Gift certificates are available for purchase. You simply purchase them as you would any other product with the exception that you must purchase them separately from other products.
• How do I redeem a Gift Card or Certificate? On the SHOPPING CART page, you will be prompted to enter your gift certificate code. Once you enter the code and click "Apply," the amount on your certificate will be subtracted from your order total. You may then proceed to checkout. If by chance your gift certificate balance does not cover the full cost of your purchase, you may use the alternative payment methods available during checkout. If you do not use the full amount of your gift certificate, the balance will be recorded by the system and the funds will be available for future purchases. You may repeat this process for as many gift cards as you have.
• How do I redeem a coupon? We will not be offering coupons on the Cisco Merchandise site at this time.
The Cisco Store accepts the following payment methods.
•Cisco Gift Certificate
We are unable to accept checks, cash, or bank transfers.
• Who is responsible for paying duties and taxes for international shipments? The Consignee (Recipient) of the package(s) is responsible for any duties and import taxes due upon delivery. Duties and taxes are not calculated or charged when you place your order online and will be payable to Customs when you receive your order.
• Can employees ship personal orders to a Cisco address? Cisco employees should not ship international orders for personal use to a Cisco address. Please ship to a non-Cisco location for personal orders.
• Is the Cisco Merchandise Store merchandise available in any other currency besides U.S. dollars? All prices displayed on the Cisco Merchandise Store are in U.S. dollars only. Please contact your credit card company for current exchange rates.
• Can I ship all merchandise in the Cisco Merchandise Store Internationally? Due to customs restrictions, we are unable to ship all logo merchandise to some geographic locations.
•Please note: International orders less than $200 ship via FedEx International Mail Service and may take up to 4 weeks for delivery
• How can I purchase an item not offered in the Cisco Merchandise Store (e.g., different color, etc) or place a special order? There is a custom order inquiry form on the site. You may find the link in the footer or on various banner ads rotating throughout the site. You may also send an email to email@example.com or call 1(888) 675-8676 (in the U.S.) or 1(540) 389-0014 (outside the U.S.) between the hours of 8:00AM and 7:00PM EST to speak with a customer service representative.
Protecting Your Data
Our goal is 100% accuracy on quantity and timelines for all shipments. RMG processes orders Monday-Friday. All orders for in-stock merchandise are shipped within 48 hours. Rush orders are shipped same day provided they are transmitted before 3:00 p.m.EST.
All orders should arrive with a packing slip. Please confirm that all the information on the packing slip is consistent with the materials in the box. Also make note of any damage to the box should you find a discrepancy. If you have questions, there is an 888 number listed on the packing slip.
California Proposition 65 Notice
Products being shipped to California will contain a notification sticker identifying that an item or items in the package have been identified by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
About Robertson Marketing
Robertson Marketing is Cisco’s branded merchandise partner. We manage this online store and the Cisco campus retail stores in San Jose, California, and Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina, USA. Robertson also has an experienced special/custom order merchandise team that can suggest and source items for events or programs. We operate a fulfillment and decorating facility with screen printing, embroidery and digital printing capabilities. If you need assistance with your special/custom order needs or products not available in the online store, please contact CiscoTeam@RobertsonMarketing.com.