- Shipping and Handling
UPS delivers orders for the Cisco Merchandise Store within the U.S. International shipments are delivered by FedEx. Shipping and handling costs are calculated by delivery destination. In your shopping cart, calculate the charges by selecting the ship-to destination and level of service. In stock products typically ship within 48 hours after you submit your order. If you are trying to estimate delivery dates, please note the following:
•Payment authorization must be completed prior to processing.
•We cannot guarantee overnight orders placed after 12 noon EST for next day delivery.
•Orders ship Monday through Friday only. There are no shipments or deliveries on weekends.
•Products may ship from various locations and therefore may arrive at different times.
•Please see the FAQ section for locations of our fulfillment partners.
•We ship most products to international locations. However some clothing items cannot be imported from the U.S. to various countries. Customer Service will notify you if any of the items you have selected fall into this category.
•International orders less than $200 ship via FedEx International Mail Service and may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Products that have not been used and are in new condition may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the product shipment. Personalized (Decorate to Order) items are not eligible for return unless they are deemed defective. Please contact customer service at 1-888-675-8676 (U.S. and Canada) for instructions on returning your product.
** Please note that returns and exchanges are not permitted for customer decorated (DTO) merchandise.
- Orders shipped to AL, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NJ, NY, NC, NV, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, or WV will have all applicable local and state sales taxes calculated after payment processing. The tax charges will be viewable on your order receipt.
International orders are not charged sales taxes at time of order. The recipient of the order, however, will be responsible for paying to customs any import duties and Value Add Taxes (VAT).
Availability of Inventory
- Occasionally, an item you wish to order may be out of stock or there may be fewer than you need. We do our best to ensure this happens infrequently, but it is impossible to completely prevent this from happening from time to time. Although inventory is monitored daily and re-orders are usually placed well in advance, there are many factors—too numerous to mention here—that can lead to an item being out of stock at a time that might be inconvenient to you. You can help minimize inconvenience for everyone when you:
- Order as far in advance of your in-hand date as possible
- Warn us in advance if you plan on depleting all the inventory of a specific item.
- Let us know if you have an upcoming need which cannot be met by the existing inventory quantity.
- Chose an alternate item in case the one you want is out of stock.
Finally, if you really need something and there is no stock, please give RMG or Cisco a call. It’s always possible that the quantities you need are already in production or close to being delivered.
Updating Account Information
- Click on My Account in the top navigation and update your account information, shipping information, view recent orders, and wishlist.